Beulah Baptist Church (Public)
Beulah Baptist Church was organized in 1882 and the church was erected on lands deeded to the group by Mr. Robert T. Bassett. The first pastor was the Reverend C. H. Anderson and charter membership consisted of nineteen persons representing substantial families of this era. The present membership consists of many who are descendants of the nineteen charter members. The churchyard cemetery dates back to 1882 containing monuments engraved with family names synonymous with the history of the church.
1546 River Rd.
Martin, S.C. 29836
Copy excerpt from “Allendale on the Savannah”